As a foodie, I always love to discover food and what’s new around the metro and beyond. Recently, I got an invite by one of the preeminent hotels in Cebu City, Diamond Suites and Residences to the launching of their buffet- it’s not just your typical “Pinoy” buffet that you get to eat any day you want, but a weekend buffet of Asian concoction on Fridays and Western concoctions on Saturdays. The two-night dinner buffet was a burst of lavish food and flavors.
If you are fed up with the typical buffet you are digging in most of the time and are looking for a new food locale to suprise your palate, then this blog post is definitely for you and today, I am listing you reasons why you should eat out Diamond Suites’ weekend buffet:
1. They have a variety of international and local food that are luscious and tasty prepared by skillful chefs of Diamond Suites.
2. The buffet set-up is stunning stationed by chefs who can cook food for you, live! Food is guaranteed fresh.
3. You basically do not get bored with their food selection- from starters to main dishes to desserts- all lip-smacking.
4. I personally love their themed dinner buffet. If you are tripping for Asian food, eat on Friday. If you choose western, dine on Saturday. But both is a good choice.
5. Value for money, check! for a nett price of Php 408.00, you get to enjoy the Asian or Western buffet set-up at Diamond Suites. The buffet also comes with unlimited drinks and of course, Pinoy’s favorite, lechon (roasted pork).
I am a sucker for Japanese food- maki to be exact of any sort. Whenever I eat japanese food, it’s like “bored taste buds gone wild” for me. So, my dinner buffet experience at Diamond Suites was really fantastic and memorable for me along with my son, Nate aka #KiatCebuJr. He enjoyed the pizza on Saturday’s Western concoction as much as I enjoyed their pasta and all other food. I won’t tell you how many times did I change plate and go back-and-forth to the buffet set-up but it was, for sure, awesome. I had a good burp! By the way, dinner buffet starts at 6:00 pm.
If you wish to try on what I am basically talking about, you may inquire at diamondsuitescebu.com.ph for details. Or, you may contact Diamond Suites and Residences on these numbers:
Tel (6332) 402-9800
Fax (6332) 402-9888
You can also email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 8 Apitong cor. Escario Sts., Cebu City, 6000 Philippines