2015 indeed is one of my favorite years, a year I am truly blessed with beautiful things and awesome people that allowed me to share awesomeness + weirdness with, and I couldn’t be more thankful enough.
Today, I am listing 30 reasons to be thankful of and try to reach a thousand worth of words- hopefully- crossing fingers, haha.
1. I am thankful to have met genius people of the Cebu Blogging Community- the largest group of bloggers in the Queen City of the South. I am a proud member!
2. I am thankful to the community managers for taking care of the members and for making me feel welcome in the group.
3. I am thankful to the Cebu Blogging Community for seeing my efforts in blogging and for awarding me (along with Mae Cimafranca of oneappledaily.com) the first ever “Blogger of the Quarter”. Thank you for the recognition. It made my veins feel alive and do better with blogging.
4. I am thankful for the trust the community leaders | founders gave me and for seeing potentials in me and for electing me as one of the leaders in the community. It’s a humbling experience.
5. Im very thankful for Cebu Blogging Community, period.
Let me also take this chance to thank the organizers, sponsors, and all the people behind great events, parties, and
concerts who invited me over for coverage. I am giving you here some of the memorable events I have witnessed.
6. Thank you Sinulog foundation and Cebu Blogging Community for having me experience Miss Cebu for the first time. I am thrilled to find out who will be the next Ms. Cebu in 2016.
7. It was really fun to join the Sinulog live coverage with GMA 7. Haha, I had a short TV appearnce back at that time.
8. Haha, I also appeared on print in one of Cebu’s leading news papers, Cebu Daily News as a “model” and a photographer at the same time. It was an article about Sinulog dressing- what’s in! Thanks, CDN!
9. I was grateful to be a part of CocaCola’s “Sarap ng First” launching. It was a memorable event for me since it was
Nate’s first time to join an event. Haha, thanks!
10. As early as February, this year, I had my early summer escapade as Philippine Information Agency together with CBC brought us to Bantayan for #iBlogForBantayan. A weekend travel to promote social good and know more about the beautiful island in the North part of Cebu, Bantayan island.
11. THE BIG MOUTH CONCERT- who can ever forget the birthday concert of the Concert King, Martin Nievera- I had a huge blast! BIG TIME. Thank you, TSE Live.
12. I had a great time along with CBC members at the Flawless event with the Philippine Volcano Members, Andrew Wolfe and Harry at the launching of Flawless Skin Protect Mist- “Spray, Protect, and Play!” Haha, thank you, Flawless.
13. The CBC first Ultimate meet up was one of the best things that happened to me in 2015. I was able to meet fellow
bloggers and know them a little better, yup, way, way better than chatting with them online. Thank you, CBC!
14. That kiddo in me was at it during the event of Toy Kingdom and SM City Cebu as we got a chance to meet Disney Jr. Stars: Sophia the First, Dr. McMuffin, and Jake and the Neverland Pirate. It was really fun along with fellow CBC members and our kids, cool!
15. The coolest- Globe brought Bamboo to Cebu as they launched Spotify. Thank you, Globe for having me! You rock!
16. I also attended another globe event as they launched HOOQ. I remember, we watched Cinderella that time. Thank you, Globe.
17. Summer Fashion- I was also invited to witness SM City Cebu’s “In Bloom” Summer Fashion.
18. Another Globe event I attended as they tied up with Disney. It was a great partnership with both brands.
19. Beach Break was one of the hottest Summer Ender parties in Cebu. I was lucky to have hosted a pass giveaway to party goers. Thanks Beach Break!
20. Air You Go travels partnered with M.Lhuillier- a good partnership that gives travelling customers an easy way to pay for their booked travels with Air You Go Travels.
21. Bosch Celebrated anniversary in Cebu on June. So lucky I was there. It was an intimate event at The Henrys.
22. CBC celebrated its first year anniversary, I was a already a community manager at that time. It was a success
through the efforts of my fellow leads; Mary, Gay, Channel, and Jhanis and all community members. I will never forget that moment, guys, ILY!
23. Globe opened their 3rd Gen 3 Store in Ayala Center Cebu- it’s not just your regular telco where you can plainly pay bills or order a phone plan, it’s an interactive store and a fun and fast way to make your transactions with Globe. Gen 3 Store is one best! Thanks, Globe and PR Works for having me.
24. Watched Pentatonix Concert. I love Pentatonix. I will definitely watch their concert if they come back in Cebu. Such a talented group. It was very memorable for me.
25. Got invited at the Yamaha International Motorshow in SM City Cebu. Thank you Yamaha PH
26. Got invited at the presscon of SunLife Tri-athlete team for Cobra Ironman 2015 with no less than, Piolo Pascual.
Haha, it was my first time to see Papa P in person. Thank you, Campaigns and Grey!
27. Watched Vice Ganda: Gandang Ganda Sa Sarili Concert in Waterfront, Cebu City. Thanks, man. You know who you are, haha. I had so much fun.
28. Attended girly events, too, like, GT Cosmetics’ GT Papaya Lotion launching and Sophie Paris Fashion Caravan by PR Works. Thank you!
29. Was able to see Sitti Navarro, the bosa herself performing in an anniversary celebration of Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority. Hearing her voice live was so refreshing.
30. I also attended the launching of Kuya J’s Restaurant newest ambassador, the “Mister Pogi” himself, Jericho Rosales and got to know more what Kuya J has to offer to public. Thank you, Kuya J.
So, the thirty things I mentioned is the unofficial lists of events and that I attended and the unofficial lists of
people I am thankful for, yup, that’s for the whole 2015 and I will forever treasure everything that blogging has done to me. I say, 2015 is the hottest so far. Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude!